AD HUNTER 2.0 NOT WORKING

Product Mafia Products Forums Support Forum AD HUNTER 2.0 NOT WORKING

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Participant

For some reason AD HUNTER 2.0 GOOGLE EXTENSION is not working for me. Can you help me in this matter.

Product MafiaProduct Mafia

Hi Josh,

Yes, we are aware of the current issues with the ad hunter 2.0. Facebook recently changed their DOMs and make it more difficult to identify ads, including hiding elements,

Actually these issues have already been resolved, and we have already submitted ad hunter 3.0 to the chrome extension= store, the 3.0 version works fine with Facebook’s new DOMs, it also works with Facebooks new FB5 layout. However, because of Corona Facebook are short-staffed and approved for Chrome extension updates is currently taking several weeks to get approval.

Andres
    Participant

Hello! I just installed Ad Hunter 2.0 and when activated on Facebook it did not work. I would like to know if you could help me with that

Andres, this question has already been answered see above

Participant

Hello,
    I am trying to use the extension from Hungary and its not working. Can you please help me? thanks

Participant

Hello
    I am trying to use the extension from Hungary but it does not work, please advise. thanks

What is the word ‘sponsored’ in Hungarian as displayed on your Facebook timeline?

I patch an updated to fix this issue.

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.