Back to Free

Home Page Forums Support Forum Back to Free

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  David Linder 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Ridaxe
    Participant

Subscription Changed Back to Free

David Linder
    Keymaster

Hello Ridaxe,

As you can see from this thread we were previously having issues with our membership software, with some members randomly having their accounts cancelled.

However, I am glad to announce that this problem is now resolved, however, you account has still been cancelled and you will need to sign back up if you want to keep your product mafia gold membership. Right now, I can see that you last paid for your Gold membership on May 7th, so I have re-activated your membership, and set it to expire on July 7th (June 7th – the one month that you already paid for and July 7th one month free to apologize).

Can you please check you account and let me know if this resolves the issue?

Many Thanks

David

Ridaxe
    Participant

hello david

Nothing changed. My membership is free

David Linder
    Keymaster

How embarrassing, I am so sorry about that.

Our developer manage to identify the bug that caused this and it is now fixed. If you check your account again you should see it is working good now.

If you encounter anymore bugs please do let us know.

Thank you

Ridaxe
    Participant

Thank you

fahed
    Participant

i want to activate my gold membership

David Linder
    Keymaster

Hello Fahed,

You can upgrade to gold members by clicking “pricing” in the header and follow the instructions

tuxified
    Participant

@david, Ive paid for gold membership and ever since that day Ive been on free for some reason

David Linder
    Keymaster

Hey Tixified,

I just fixed your account, please try again.

As you can see from other threads on this forum we were previously having issues with our membership software randomly cancelling peoples account.
    Unfortunately your account one was on these.

However, I can see that you last paid for your membership on May 3rd, so I reactivate your account and set it to expire on July 3rd (June 3rd for the month you paid for, and July 3rd, one month free on us to apologize for the inconvenience).

After this time you will need to re-sign up for the account that you want (gold or platinum).

Many Thanks

– David

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.