extension

Products Forums Support Forum extension

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    henrique354
    Participant

hi, your extension is not working.

I have no ad blocker, I have already uninstalled and installed the browser.

David Linder
    Keymaster

henrique354,

Can you please confirm what version you are using?

The latest version is version 2.0.10, released just a few days ago and is working fine.

The issue is that facebook are constantly changing the source code, and we have to constantly update the extension and release a new (fixed) version.The latest version is working fine right now, but if you ever find it is not working in the future, just remove the extension from chrome and then re-install it again.

Thanks

-David

David Linder
    Keymaster

henrique354,

Can you please confirm what version you are using?

The latest version is version 2.0.10, released just a few days ago and is working fine.

The issue is that facebook are constantly changing the source code, and we have to constantly update the extension and release a new (fixed) version.The latest version is working fine right now, but if you ever find it is not working in the future, just remove the extension from chrome and then re-install it again.

Thanks

-David

henrique354
    Participant

sorry, I already uninstalled and installed to the latest version, but it still doesn’t work.

David Linder
    Keymaster

then is much be a problem with one of your other extensions preventing it from working, are you using any ad blockers?

David Linder
    Keymaster

then is much be a problem with one of your other extensions preventing it from working, are you using any ad blocking extensions?

David Linder
    Keymaster

henrique354,

Since I didn’t hear back from you I will presume you figured out the problem?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.