Hi I paid two times and the account always become the free membership!

Product Mafia Products Forums Support Forum Hi I paid two times and the account always become the free membership!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi
    I paid Two times and every time the account converts from the paid one to the free one
    please provide a fix

Participant

Same thing happened to me! What is going on?

Participant

Found the answer to our question. “Hey rmac6353,

The reason your account was not activated is that you signed up to the $1 trial, cancelled, and then tried to sign up again to the $1 trial.
    We only allow each user to access the $1 trail once (tracked by Paypal account). In-fact you tried to do this a total of 8 times.

I have re-activated your account and set it to expire 1 month from now, as there is no current active recurring payment set up for your account.

After your pro membership has expired, you are welcome to re-sign up, but please know that when you cancel your recurring payment with paypal, it cancelled your membership immediately.

Thanks

David”

David, please give me the month I paid for.

David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

Just out of interest, if wanted to continue to use your account? Why cancel the payment?

Participant

Because, I simply wanted to use the 1st month for 1$ as a test. I get quite busy and if I stop using it, and I forget to cancel it, I get penalized. Like any other subscription service, when you cancel it after paying for the first month, it lets you go along for the rest of the month. However, this website does not.

David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

The free trial is only one per person, tracked by PayPal email address, if you try to sign up for a second free trial, it will cancel your account.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.