i cant login and see any product

Products Forums Support Forum i cant login and see any product

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    fahed
    Participant

hello sir i am already paid for gold membership but when i enter my account i cant access the product page

David Linder
    Keymaster

Hello Fahed,

As you can see from other threads in the forum, we are currently having issues with the software we use to manage our memberships (www.paidmembershipspro.com) regarding memberships randomly being cancelled – we have already reported the issue paid membership pro and hopefully we will have an resolution soon.

In the meantime, I can see that you last paid for you GOLD membership today on May 10th, so I have reactivated your account and set it to expire on June 10th.

Please accept my apologies for this inconvenience. I would appreciate it if you would let me know if this resolves your problem?

Many Thanks

David

David Linder
    Keymaster

Hello Fahed,

As you can see from other threads in the forum, we are currently having issues with the software we use to manage our memberships (www.paidmembershipspro.com) regarding memberships randomly being cancelled – we have already reported the issue paid membership pro and hopefully we will have an resolution soon.

In the meantime, I can see that you last paid for you GOLD membership today on May 10th, so I have reactivated your account and set it to expire on June 10th.

Please accept my apologies for this inconvenience. I would appreciate it if you would let me know if this resolves your problem?

Many Thanks

David

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.