Need Help Fast please

Product Mafia Products Forums Support Forum Need Help Fast please

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

My Subscription Changed Back to Free Again

David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

Hello 231990,

As you already know, we are currently having issues with the software we use to manage our memberships (www.paidmembershipspro.com) regarding memberships randomly being cancelled – we have already reported the issue paid membership pro and hopefully we will have an resolution soon.

In the meantime, I can see that you last paid for you GOLD membership on May 8th, so I have reactivated your account and set it to expire on May 2nd. I also upgraded you to Platinum membership to apologize for the inconvenience

Please accept my apologies for this inconvenience. I would appreciate it if you would let me know if this resolves your problem?

Many Thanks

David

Participant

Hello I’m having a problem with my subscription, I bought a $ 7 subscription but my account is still on my free subscription

David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

Hello Choutri,

As you can see from the other posts here in this thread, we are currently having issues with the software we use to manage our memberships (www.paidmembershipspro.com) regarding memberships randomly being cancelled – we have already reported the issue paid membership pro and hopefully we will have an resolution soon.

In the meantime, I can see that you last paid for you GOLD membership on May 8th, so I have reactivated your account and set it to expire on June 8th.

Please accept my apologies for this inconvenience. I would appreciate it if you would let me know if this resolves your problem?

Many Thanks

David

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.