Paid for $1 Trail – now I’m free member again?

Product Mafia Products Forums Support Forum Paid for $1 Trail – now I’m free member again?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Paid for $1 Trail – now I’m free member again?

I just signed up as a free member, then paid the $1 through PayPal for the trial month. For about a minute my account showed the upgrade to Pro Membership. I tried searching inside Product Spy, and was redirected to the signup page for free membership. Now my account is back to Free Membership.

Past Invoices
    Date Level Amount Status
    November 26, 2019 Free Membership $0.00 Paid
    November 26, 2019 Pro Membership $1.00 Paid

Looking through the previous forum topics, there’s obviously some problem happening. To clarify, this is my first experience with Product Mafia, I haven’t tried to get another free month of membership. I’ve only just found the site, became Free Member, paid $1 to upgrade to Pro Member, had my account reset (along with an e-mail saying Product Mafia has cancelled the $49 scheduled payment for the next month).

Did Product Mafia cancel my trial on me? I haven’t even been able to test anything.

David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

Hello mghaines,

I’m keen to try and figure out why this is happening. I am seeing many number members signing up without issue, but as the same time, I am also seeing a few members have their accounts randomly cancelled.
    Did you cancel your recurring payment via paypal?

While we try to figure this out, I have reactivated your PRO membership and set it to expire one month from now.

Yours

– David

David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

Hello mghaines,

I’m keen to try and figure out why this is happening. I am seeing many number members signing up without issue, but as the same time, I am also seeing a few members have their accounts randomly cancelled.

While we try to figure this out, I have reactivated your PRO membership and set it to expire one month from now.

Yours

– David

David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

Hello mghaines,

Yours

– David

Participant

Hello,
    I have the same problem.

Invoices

Date Invoice # Level Total Billed
    November 29, 2019 CF2C029759 Pro Membership $1.00
    November 29, 2019 56D4D6FAB7 Pro Membership $4.90
    November 22, 2019 A8BDB8B6AB Pro Membership $1.00
    November 21, 2019 CE3EA1B928 Free Membership $0.00
    November 11, 2019 78FE57723D Pro Membership $1.00

But my status is still Free Membership.

David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

Hey there aatanas.

Oh developers are working on fixing this, in the meantime I have reactivated your account and set it to expire one month from your last payment date (December 29th)

Yours

– David

Participant

I suffer from the same problem ?

David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

fixed 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.