Paid the $1 flash sale but unable to login for the pro membership

Product Mafia Products Forums Support Forum Paid the $1 flash sale but unable to login for the pro membership

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Blaine
    Participant

Title says it all. I paid the $1 for the flash sale and cannot login for the pro membership. Credit card has the charge on it.

Product Mafia

Did you cancel the recurring payment in Paypal?

Angelica
    Participant

I have the same issue and they don’t reply on live chat

Product Mafia

Angelia,

Did you cancel your payment on Paypal? Showing on our system that you cancelled.

Angelica
    Participant

no I’m not, I opened the link in my email . Its not very mobile friendly website, maybe I accidentally got cancelled, can you fixed it please?

Angelica
    Participant

Still I disk t get any response! Very unprofessional

Product Mafia

Angela you last responded on Saturday, today is Sunday. You did not allow even 1 working day to receive a response, in fact, not even one single business hour. Sorry you feel that is unprofessional but you really need to allow at least 1 working day for a response. About your account, we are ready to provide you with a solution, but we seem to be having this same conversion in two threads on this same forum.

Where would you like to continue this conversion? In this thread or the other one? Having the same conversion in two separate threads does not seem like a good use of anyone’s time.

Angelica
    Participant

You can reply me here. Is it possible to switch my account to paid membership? waiting for it 2 days . thx

Product Mafia

Angela,

Done you’re now a PRO member, the PRO membership expires one month from now.

It is showing on our end that you cancelled the account yourself.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.