pricing, support

Products Forums Support Forum pricing, support

Tagged: ,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,
    Couple of queries:
    1) I can see conflicting info on your subscription plans. Is it $12/mo or $49/mo?
    2) Did you raise it from the earlier $5/mo?
    3) For all the products, do you have the corresponding FB ads, videos, other info, etc.?
    4) What kind of support can I expect from you with respect to conversions, retargeting, scaling etc.?
    Thank you.

David LinderDavid Linder

Hello,

In the past with did have mutiple plans all with different limited features, now we just have one paid plan (PRO membership) with ALL the features.This is $49 per month but the first month is just $1 to make sure Product Mafia is a good fit for you 😉

For all the products, we give the winning facebook ad for that product and we even find at least 2 other winning ads from either the same or similar product to serve as inspiration.

Expect zero support, we offer product research, exclusively, we don’y offer any coaching right now. If you want to learn more about dropshipping, conversions, retargeting, scaling etc, this might help

Participant

Guten Tag,

hiermit Kündige ich meinen Account.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Product MafiaProduct Mafia

Hello Melainine05, You can cancel the account yourself in your account settings. Just click your name in the top right corner of the screen and then click cancel.

No need to request is here in the forum.

delux123
    Participant

Hello, we are interested to unsubsribe because we used just first month but i dont now how to unsubsribe,

can you help me, thanks.

Hey there Delux123,

You can unsubscribe by clicking your name in the top right corner of your screen, then clicking ‘cancel’ next to your plan.

James
    Participant

Cancel My Subscription

Hi James,

You can unsubscribe by clicking your name in the top right corner of your screen, then clicking ‘cancel’ next to your plan.

Participant

Hello, Support / Moderator

I wanted to cancel my subscription, but when i click “Cancel Subscription”, it goes to this forum. Please help me to cancel.

Also, I was double charged (total of $98) in June. Can I get the refund of it?

Thanks.

Hi alvinzc4,

Thanks for reporting this! We were previously unaware of the issue.

I have forwarded this issue onto our developers to fix, we expect this issue to be resolved before Friday. In the meantime, I have cancelled your account for you, you have been downgraded to FREE membership and you will not be charged again.

Actually you were not over-charged, it seems your payment for the month of May was unsuccessful, so you were double charged in June instead (two months payment at once).

hassan saad
    Participant

Hello
    I didn’t use that service a long time ago so why they charged me all that money
    I would ask kindly for the refund please

Hello HAssan,

We only charge people who sign up for our PRO membership, so I don’t understand where the confusion is coming from. For the FREE membership we do not charge you anything, we don’t even ask for payment details.

The cost for PRO membership is clearly stated at the checkout, both on our website and on Paypal. PRO membership is $49 per month, but currently we have an offer on where the first month is $1 only/

Hope that helps clear things up

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.