Problem with subscription

Product Mafia Products Forums Support Forum Problem with subscription

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello I’m having a problem with my subscription, I bought a $ 7 subscription but my account is still on my free subscription

David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

Hello Choutri,

As you can see from this thread we were previously having issues with our membership software, with some members randomly having their accounts cancelled.

However, I am glad to announce that this problem is now resolved, however, you account has still been cancelled and you will need to sign back up if you want to keep your product mafia gold membership. Right now, I can see that you last paid for your Gold membership on May 7th, so I have re-activated your membership, and set it to expire on July 7th (June 7th – the one month that you already paid for and July 7th one month free to apologize).

Can you please check you account and let me know if this resolves the issue?

Many Thanks

David

Participant

problem not solved,
    after your answer, the problem was solved for 5 m, after my subscription is again free, I wish a refund,contact me when you set all the problems on the website
    thank you.

Participant

Hey, David, I see you didn’t respond to my post about my problem , so you gonna fix it or not, if not refund us and thank you

David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

Hello Choutri,

Ops, turns out there was still one small bug that our developer overlooked, this bug has been fixed now and your account should be working absolutely fine. If you do encounter anymore bugs please do let us know, we treat these very seriously and aim to resolve them ASAP.

I understand your request for a refund, and I also understand that you wish to know when the website is all set again. Well the website is all set again, and currently you have 2 months left on your membership (because of the one month we gave you for free). Can you please confirm if you would like us still issue the refund and cancel your account? I presume that you would like to keep the two months of membership that you have now.

All the best

-David

David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

Hey Khaliloivitch,

I have already replied on the thread that you started. The problem has been fixed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.