Problem with subscription

Product Mafia Products Forums Support Forum Problem with subscription

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello I’m having a problem with my subscription, I bought a $ 7 subscription but my account is still on my free subscription

David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

Hi there, It looks like your account was cancelled via paypal on April 30th which is why your account is currently showing as a free member.

I do however note that you last paid for your membership on 29th April, so I have extended your gold membership until May 29th.

can you please let me know if this resolved your problem?

Participant

Hello I’m having a problem with my subscription, I bought a $ 7 subscription but my account is still on my free subscription Please need help

Participant

Hi Sir,

I have the same Problem

Invoice #7273DBB87B on April 29, 2019
    Account: XXXXXXXX
    Membership Level: Platinum Membership

And when im login i found Free Member, Can you please Help.

Cordially

David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

Hello 231990,

It looks like your account was cancelled today (May 5th), did you cancel your account via paypal perhaps?

None-the-less, I can see that you last made payment on 3rd May. So I have reactivated your gold-membership account and set it to expire on June 3rd.

Can you please let me know if this resolves your problem?

Thank you

David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

Hello mi3taze,

Since I didn’t hear back, I am marking this issue as resolved.

If I am wrong and you require further assistance, please feel free to contact me on this forum any time.

– David

David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

Hello There e.charif,

When you login you are a free member, this is because you cancelled your platinum membership on April 29th.

If you still require access to your account, may I ask what was your reason for cancelling the membership?

Thank you

David

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by David LinderDavid Linder.
    Participant

Hi David, i can confirm that im not cancelling my membership i think it was made by mistakes but i just receive one email from paypal
    null

Participant
    David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

Hello e.charif,

It seem we must still be having some issue with the software we use membership management (www.paidmembershippro.com).

I can confirm that no one at product mafia cancelled your account. Since you last made payment on April 29th, I have re-activated your account and set the account to expire on May 29th.

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused, I have already contact paidmembershippro about this, I hope they are able to offer a solution soon.

Can you please let me know if this resolves the issue?

Thank you

– David

Participant

Hi David,
    Thank you very much for fast replies, i can confirm now that my problem SOLVED 100%
    Thank you again
    Apreciate your help 😉

Cordially

Participant

Hi, on the 22nd of April i paid for gold membership. however my account has since reverted back to free membership? please help

David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

Hello GadgetScraper,

As you can see from the other posts here on this thread, we are currently having issues with the software we use to manage our memberships (www.paidmembershipspro.com) regarding memberships randomly being cancelled – we have already reported the issue paidmembershippro and hopefully we will have an resolution soon.

In the meantime, I have reviewed your account and I can see that you last paid for your Gold membership on 22nd April, so I have re-actived your account and set it to expire on May 22nd.

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused. I would really appreciate it if you could let me know if this resolved the matter?

Thanks

David

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by David LinderDavid Linder.
    David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

Hello 231990,

Since I did not hear back from you I am going to presume this matter is now resolved.
    If I am wrong and this matter is indeed not resolved, please feel free to contact me again anytime using this support forum.

Thanks
    – David

Participant

Hello I’m having a problem with my subscription, I bought a $ 7 subscription but my account is still on my free subscription

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.