Problem with subscription

Product Mafia Products Forums Support Forum Problem with subscription

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

Hello Choutri,

As you can see from the other posts here on the threads, we are currently having issues with the software we use to manage our memberships (www.paidmembershipspro.com) regarding memberships randomly being cancelled – we have already reported the issue paid membership pro and hopefully we will have an resolution soon.

In the meantime, I can see that you last paid for you GOLD membership on May 8th, so I have reactivated your account and set it to expire on April 8th.

Please accept my apologies for this inconvenience. I would appreciate it if you would let me know if this resolves your problem?

Many Thanks

David

Participant

Hello I’m having a problem with my subscription, I bought a $ 7 subscription but my account is still on my free subscription. I paid for the Gold membership for monthly. I can’t log in to your website and I’m being re-routed to sign up page. I’m not sure what is happening here, but I would like to continue with my Gold membership that I paid for and I’m having problems logging in.

Invoice #9A2AD2E1FA on April 29, 2019 – Gold membership
    Total Billed: $7.00

David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

Hello Donnadaniele,

As you can see from the other posts here in this thread, we are currently having issues with the software we use to manage our memberships (www.paidmembershipspro.com) regarding memberships randomly being cancelled – we have already reported the issue paid membership pro and hopefully we will have an resolution soon.

In the meantime, I can see that you last paid for you GOLD membership on 30th April, so I have reactivated your account and set it to expire on 30th May.

Please accept my apologies for this inconvenience. I would appreciate it if you would let me know if this resolves your problem?

Many Thanks

David

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.