Push Products

Product Mafia Products Forums Support Forum Push Products

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

For some time now, I have not been able to push products to my woo commerce store. How can I rectify this?

David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

What seems to be the problem Sundayonome? Why cannot you not push to store? What error do you get?

Participant

i cannot push products to my store??? it is giving me the error that my store is unavailable url: yourbuylist.myshopify.com domain:yourbuylist.com

Participant

Whenever I try to push products to my woocommerce store, I get a message saying ‘server did not send any response’. It wasn’t like this when I started. I don’t know what went wrong.

David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

Hello Stephen2019,

Sorry to hear that, is the push to store still not working?

I just tried it for myself now and we have not received any other reports of errors for the push to store – shopify.

Thank you

David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

Hello Sundayonome,

We are currently having errors with the push to store woocommerce feature, we are working on a fix for it now, but it may be a few weeks before it is working again, sorry for the inconvenience, thanks for understanding

Thanks

David

David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

Hello Sundayonome,

We are currently having errors with the push to store woocommerce feature, we are working on a fix for it now, but it may be a few weeks before it is working again, sorry for the inconvenience, thanks for understanding

Thanks

David

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.