shopify problem

Product Mafia Products Forums Support Forum shopify problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function plugin_dir_path() in /homepages/23/d727245311/htdocs/www.productmafia.com/wp-content/plugins/Shopify_data_plugin/vendor/autoload.php:6 Stack trace: #0 /homepages/23/d727245311/htdocs/www.productmafia.com/wp-content/plugins/Shopify_data_plugin/install.php(5): require() #1 {main} thrown in /homepages/23/d727245311/htdocs/www.productmafia.com/wp-content/plugins/Shopify_data_plugin/vendor/autoload.php on line 6

David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

thanks for reporting the error, I am struggling to recreate the error on my side, it seems to be working fine.
    What are you doing when you get this error?

Participant

Hi. I have a same problem.
    I just open Product Mafia App, nothing else, and I get this:
    Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function plugin_dir_path() in /homepages/23/d727245311/htdocs/www.productmafia.com/wp-content/plugins/Shopify_data_plugin/vendor/autoload.php:6 Stack trace: #0 /homepages/23/d727245311/htdocs/www.productmafia.com/wp-content/plugins/Shopify_data_plugin/install.php(5): require() #1 {main} thrown in /homepages/23/d727245311/htdocs/www.productmafia.com/wp-content/plugins/Shopify_data_plugin/vendor/autoload.php on line 6

David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

You don’t need to open the app, you can do it all here on the product mafia website, connect sotre, disconnect store, connect new store, push products to store.

The actual Shopify app just connects your Shopify site to your product mafia account.

David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

You don’t need to open the app, you can do it all here on the product mafia website, connect sotre, disconnect store, connect new store, push products to store.

The actual Shopify app just connects your Shopify site to your product mafia account.

David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.