Subscription Changed Back to Free

Product Mafia Products Forums Support Forum Subscription Changed Back to Free

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Paid for a Gold membership but it changed back to free two days later?

Best,
    tux

David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

Hello Tuxified,

As you can see from the other thread here on the forum, we are currently having issues with the software we use to manage our memberships (www.paidmembershipspro.com) regarding memberships randomly being cancelled – we have already reported the issue paid membership pro and hopefully we will have an resolution soon.

In the meantime, I can see that you last paid for you GOLD membership on May 3rd, so I have reactivated your account and set it to expire on April 3rd.

Please accept my apologies for this inconvenience. I would appreciate it if you would let me know if this resolves your problem?

Many Thanks

David

Participant

i also Paid for a Gold membership but it changed back to free two days later?
    thanks

Participant

3 hours later !

David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

Hello Ridaxe,

As you can see from the other posts here on the threads, we are currently having issues with the software we use to manage our memberships (www.paidmembershipspro.com) regarding memberships randomly being cancelled – we have already reported the issue paid membership pro and hopefully we will have an resolution soon.

In the meantime, I can see that you last paid for you GOLD membership on May 7th, so I have reactivated your account and set it to expire on April 7th.

Please accept my apologies for this inconvenience. I would appreciate it if you would let me know if this resolves your problem?

Many Thanks

David

Participant

i also Paid for a Gold membership but it changed back to free two days later?
    thanks

David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

Hello ilyass1,

As you can see from the other posts here on this thread, we are currently having issues with the software we use to manage our memberships (www.paidmembershipspro.com) regarding memberships randomly being cancelled – we have already reported the issue paid membership pro and hopefully we will have an resolution soon.

In the meantime, I can see that you last paid for you GOLD membership on May 8th, so I have reactivated your account and set it to expire on April 8th.

Many Thanks

David

David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

Hello ilyass1,

As you can see from the other posts here on this thread, we are currently having issues with the software we use to manage our memberships (www.paidmembershipspro.com) regarding memberships randomly being cancelled – we have already reported the issue paid membership pro and hopefully we will have an resolution soon.

In the meantime, I can see that you last paid for you GOLD membership on May 8th, so I have reactivated your account and set it to expire on April 8th.

Many Thanks

David

David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

Hello Ridaxe,

Since I didn’t hear back from you again I am going to mark this issue as resolved.

If I am wrong and the issue is not resolved, please feel free to open up the issue again on this forum.

Thanks

– David

David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

Hello tuxified,

Since I didn’t hear back from you again I am going to presume this issue is resolved.

If I am wrong and the issue is not resolved, please feel free to open up the issue again on this forum.

Thanks

– David

Participant

hello david linder

Nothing has changed, the problem is still there

David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

Sorry Ridaxe, can you please try again

Participant

hello i have the same probleme since one week .i have Paid for a Gold membership but it changed back to free two days later?

David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

Hello Bahamo,

As you can see from this thread we were previously having issues with our membership software, with some members randomly having their accounts cancelled.

However, I am glad to announce that this problem is now resolved, however, you account has still been cancelled and you will need to sign back up if you want to keep your product mafia gold membership. Right now, I can see that you last paid for your Gold membership on May 7th, so I have re-activated your membership, and set it to expire on July 7th (June 7th – the one month that you already paid for and July 7th one month free to apologize).

Can you please check you account and let me know if this resolves the issue?

Many Thanks

David

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.