Unsubscribe

Membership Home Forums Support Forum Unsubscribe

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

I requested for the refund and unsubscribe last month on 29th Oct, 2019 via your FB support and I was confirmed the it is refunded and unsubscribed, but I am again charged this month on Nov 23rd. Please unsubscribe and refund. Here is the invoice no. Invoice #F443654CE6 on November 23, 2019

David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

ops, sorry about that, it must have been a bug in our old membership (gold membership) that we no longer offer.

I have refunded your payment and I can confirm that you will not be charged again.

Regards

David

David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

ops, sorry about that, it must have been a bug in our old membership (gold membership) that we no longer offer.

I have refunded your payment and I can confirm that you will not be charged again.

Regards

David

Participant

hello,
    J’ai annulé mon abonnement ce mois-ci, cependant, votre entreprise a été facturée 49 $
    Je t’ai écrit sur messanger mais je n’ai pas eu de réponse
    S’il vous plaît, retournez-moi le montant que vous avez déduit

thank you

Participant

Hello,
    I canceled my subscription this month, however, your company was charged $ 49
    I wrote to you on messanger but I did not get an answer
    Please, return to me the amount you deducted

Thank you

David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

Hello dj.t

Actually you did not cancel your account, not on our website and not on PayPal either.

I have cancelled it for you now, and as I can see you have not used your account I have issued a refund for you also.

Best

-David

Participant

hello
    please I need also a refund, I did not use my account and I was surprised that you have charged me 49 dollar

David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

Aybben,

You know I can see your account activity right?

Participant

yes, please check. I have just paid 1 dollar for the trial period.

David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

I’m seeing heavy use associated with your account, 122 total views, last loggin 9th January and 3 views this week!
    I’m afraid we won’t be issuing that refund for account not used.

I canncelled your account so you will not be billed again.

Participant

Hello, I got the trial one month membership for $1. Before the trial ended I canceled the pro membership and changed it to free. But today I got charged $49 anyway. Can I be refunded? I like this website, but for now it is too much for me to pay. Thank you very much.

David LinderDavid Linder
    Keymaster

Hello honzik134,

Of course, if you cancelled you should not have been charged again. How did you cancel? Can you hit that live chat support button please and send up a screenshot of your cancellation confirmation email.

“I like this website, but for now it is too much for me to pay” – is this to say drop shipping is not too profitable for you so far? We can help with that!

Participant

Hello, I have sent the screen couple days ago. Is the refund in process? Thank you

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.