Wrong subscription

Product Mafia Products Forums Support Forum Wrong subscription

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

So I got the gold membership but somehow I ended up getting the free membership twice after getting the gold and now I don’t have the gold features and access.
    https://prnt.sc/q1s3eb

David LinderDavid Linder

Hey daftie,

Unfortunately, the gold plan is not one that we still offer, that is why it was removed from the website, however, it seems there was still a way to get the gold membership via a link hidden away in the account section.

Currently, we only offer two membership plans, free and PRO ($49/month).

To apologise for the cancellation, if certainly shouldn’t have been as random as it was, I have changed your account to PRO membership for the one month of gold membership that you paid for and once your one-month pro is up, please message us using the live chat support button in the bottom right corner, so we can give you a discount code, so you can re-sign up to PRO membership, for the same price as your current gold membership 🙂

I hope this helps

-David

Participant

Hello David,

My subscription is ending soon and I would appreciate the discount code so I can keep my subscription.

Thanks in advance.

David LinderDavid Linder

Hey daftie,

Cannot share it here, please hit the ‘live chat support’ button in the bottom right corner and contact a member of our support team.

Yours,
    -Dave

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.