Sales prospecting is definitely a time-consuming and frequently frustrating task for salespeople – from choosing the best prospects for the business to locating their contact information and calling them
However, with the proper tools to greatly help, these tasks could be easier and go so considerably faster.
In this short article, I’ll be sharing a few of my top sales prospecting tips and tools to obtain greater results in less time!
We’ll be covering 2 different facets of sales prospecting in this article:
- First, tips and tools that may help you identify quality sales prospects
- And afterwards, the various tools which will help you easily discover their finest contact information
Tips and tools to assist you find sales prospects
1. LinkedIn and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
The day LinkedIn started gaining notoriety may be the day b2b sales representatives from around the globe rejoiced. In the end, it’s almost such as a sales prospect internet search engine for just about any and all sorts of niches and industries, making LinkedIn ideal for B2B marketing.
LinkedIn have become alert to this though so utilizing the free plan, you can’t really search to your hearts’ content. To obtain additional out of LinkedIn and discover sales prospects consistently, you’ll have to either get yourself a Pro plan or, better still, obtain the LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
As its name suggests, this tool can help you find sales prospects easier:
- The ‘advanced search’ enables you to find the appropriate prospects easier as they provide a huge selection of useful search filters linked to their personal profile, their work experience and current position, along with other useful filters. With this particular kind of search, it is simple to discover the profiles you’re searching for predicated on your specifications; for instance, search for individuals who live in a particular city, been employed by for at the very least 5 years at the business you’re targeting and also have a high-security clearance.
- Integrate together with your CRM tool to help keep an eye on these leads and commence your outreach and nurturing programme. Plus, you may also organize them in-app with tags, and leave notes for just about any of one’s prospects
- As you establish what you’re searching for, you’ll start receiving targeted lead recommendations to simplify the procedure even more
Plus, you’ll also have the ability to see who has visited your profile within the last 3 months to find any other customers, and you could even send InMails to any prospect, even though you’re not yet connected.
2. Work with a social media monitoring tool
Whether you’re in B2B or B2C, plenty of your prospects are spending their time on social media.
These forms of tools permit you to create all sorts of searches: for the brand name, for the competitors, for social influencers, and so forth.
But they are able to also be utilized to assist you identify opportunities and sales prospects; here’s how exactly to use social media monitoring to create leads and prospects:
- Monitor your competitors’ names to find potential leads that are discussing services or products much like yours, or asking around about them
- Monitor relevant keywords from your own niche/industry to find any prospects searching for products/services, asking about them, or making comments
- Monitor your personal brand name which means you don’t miss any mentions or opportunities (not absolutely all users will tag you when mentioning you so without monitoring, it is possible to lose some very nice opportunities!)
3. Use Socedo to automate Twitter lead generation
Socedo is, primarily, a Twitter growth tool. Nonetheless it can actually be considered a great resource for automating Twitter to generate leads.
The tool can help you search for the proper people by considering their bio along with what they tweet about:
As you can observe, searching for users predicated on their job title; once your search is performed, go atlanta divorce attorneys day to undergo your latest results or approve or decline them and integrate together with your preferred marketing automation tool to start out nurturing them and just work at turning into your visitors.
Tools to greatly help your prospects’ contact information
While it is possible to always elect to get in touch with prospects via social media, it’s a lot more effective to employ a direct email as well as phone number. Here are a few of the greatest tools to assist you look for a prospects’ contact information:
1. Use Lusha to get direct contact information
There certainly are a large amount of tools on the market that support you in finding prospects’ contact information – however, my favourite from the bunch is Lusha.
You will get it as a Chrome extension free of charge (and obtain 5 credits aswell monthly free) and utilize it on both Twitter and LinkedIn.
Whenever you flick through LinkedIn or Twitter and land on someone’s profile, you’ll have the ability to see to Lusha helper on top of the right-hand side of one’s screen – if there’s lots close to it, this means in addition, it has that person’s contact details and you may go through the icon to see them:
At this stage, you merely visit a preview of these direct contact details (the final 1 / 2 of their email and the start of their contact number) and you also only consume a credit once you select ‘show’ – that is actually a large reason why I favor this tool since it doesn’t consume all of your available credits simply for opening it, which happens a whole lot with other similar tools.
Another big reason I like it really is that the contact information is current – not some email from the company they haven’t worked at in years.
Plus, in addition, it finds direct telephone numbers and direct emails, not only their company-issued ones.
2. Find email addresses for just about any company with Hunter
Hunter is another great option that allows one to find all available emails for an organization:
However, it only finds company email addresses no other direct contacts. You can find 2 methods to utilize it:
- Search for just about any company utilizing their url and generate all of the available email addresses
- Use the Chrome extension in order that whenever you search for a website you can view a listing of emails without leaving the page (no social media sites though)
While it’s very effective and contains an enormous database, you should be sure that the e-mail you find continues to be up-to-date or that the individual still works there as there are a great number of old or unused emails aswell.
To take a look, see if the business includes a page with almost all their existing employees or or even, search for the business on LinkedIn:
Then, simply compare the outcomes you discover on Hunter to find the proper contact email to utilize in your outreach.
With the proper tools to greatly help, prospecting could be so easier and so significantly less time-consuming; plus, they are able to also assist you to generate better-quality prospects as possible refine your search right down to the final detail.
And all that extra time may then be used to create a lot more leads and prospects for the business, in addition to to properly nurture them into becoming actual paying customers.
What tools can you use to assist your sales prospecting? Which are your primary options for sales prospecting?